Sights in and around Berlin
Zoological GardenDistance from hotel 2 km
Berlin’s Zoological Garden is Germany’s oldest zoo. The Zoological Garden is 35 hectares in size and with over 20,000 animals of almost 1,600 kinds it is regarded as the zoo with the greatest number of species worldwide.
Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial ChurchDistance from hotel 1,5 km
The main church in the West of Berlin. It was inaugurated in 1895 and almost completely destroyed during WW2 in 1943. The ruins of the tower remained preserved as the centre of a new complex of buildings with characteristic blue glass walls conceived by Egon Eiermann and inaugurated in 1961.
KaDeWeDistance from hotel 2 km
The Kaufhaus des Westens (KaDeWe) is a department store in Berlin with an upmarket range and luxury goods which was founded by Adolf Jandorf and opened on 27th March 1907. It is in Tauentzienstrasse on Wittenbergplatz Square in the district of Schöneberg and is Gemany’s best-known department store.
Charlottenburg PalaceDistance from hotel 3 km
Today, Charlottenburg Palace, named after Queen Sophie Charlotte, is the largest residence of the royal house of Hohenzollern in Berlin. Its history ranges back to the 17th century. The splendid palace with its imposing halls and rooms is surrounded by an extensive Baroque garden and houses a top-class art collection.
Important companies nearby
Nürnberger VersicherungsgruppeDistance from hotel 0,3 km
The Nürnberger Versicherungsgruppe – an insurance company from Nuremberg. The Nürnberger offers personal and property insurance and is a partner for medium-sized companies and professional insurance institutions. Founded in 1884.
White & CaseDistance from hotel 0,5 km
White & Case is an American corporate law firm which has 38 branches in 25 countries worldwide. White & Case was founded in 1901 in New York. In Germany, White & Case employs 217 professionals in its offices in Berlin, Düsseldorf, Frankfurt am Main, Hamburg and Munich.
BerlitzDistance from hotel 1 km
Berlitz Language Schools originate from a language school founded by Maximilian Delphinius Berlitz in Providence, Rhode Island, USA in 1878. They have developed into an international group and currently have 550 schools in over 70 countries. The main office in Berlin is on the Kurfürstendamm at Kranzler Eck.